- Plan well: planning play important role for cracking any recruitment and entrance exam, first visit official website of combine defence services exam, and real each an everything such as syllabus, pattern, selection mode, age limit etc, than judge your week and strong point. You could set a normal plan, which subjects you need to cover and when. Subsequent to completing an intensive investigation of the syllabus, the most critical thing is to religiously split the exam.
- Know Your Syllabus and exam pattern: Candidates, who are very excellent in mathematics, English and general knowledge, never look beyond and start study according CDS syllabus. Never go with lots of book always prefer standard book according CDS exam syllabus. And join CDS mock test to improve your speed during attempting questions papers. Give CDS test series chapter wise, topics wise, subject, solve previous 5 years question papers without help of answer key.
- Stay Update: The most important segment of CDs exam is general knowledge, for proper preparation of general knowledge segment you need to read daily news papers, watch news channel, read magazine and note down important points for revision purpose.
- Time management: The time management play crucial role to cracking any entrance exam successfully. To crack CDS exam successfully to give proper time of each and every activity. Its include walking, sleeping, study etc. Don’t go with late night sleeping, take proper diet and do exercise and yoga on daily basis. Take break during preparation.
- Study Topic Wise: Start study topics wise, than chapter wise at last subject wise. Don’t go verbally go with brief study.
- Practice makes perfect: practice last some previous year question paper without help of answer key. Join online cds mock test and cds test series to improve your efficiency to solving paper speedily during exam time in examination hall.
- Developing the Right Attitude: You will apply for the post of an officer, so you have to assemble an characteristics be applicable that of an officer. You can begin by endeavoring to be quieter while making judgments, figuring out how to check a circumstance from all viewpoints and rehearsing to wind up a reasonable and just individual. Your capacity to deal with troublesome/precarious conditions will assume a noteworthy part in your choice to the resistance administrations.
- Positive Attitude and Confidence: All of this being said and done, what is going to matter the most is your ability to stay confident till the exam gets over. It is easy to lose hope when you are preparing for an exam. The key is to develop a positive attitude and keep persevering to achieve your goal.
Wednesday, October 17, 2018
The combined defence services or CDS exam conducted twice in years for filling different vacant vacancy for Indian Military Academy, Officers Training Academy, Indian Naval Academy and Indian Air Force Academy. Candidates who want to parts of Indian Military Academy, Officers Training Academy, Indian Naval Academy and Indian Air Force Academy, then this best option and this recruitment exam conducted by the UPSC. After clearing the written exam candidates called for interview by the SSB and those candidates cleared interviews successfully will be appointed with respecting training academy.
The CDS exam conducted twice in years, generally notification release on October and June months and exam conducted in February and November months by UPSC.
Things to do during preparation of combined defence services
Sunday, October 14, 2018
CDS – The "combined defence services" (cds) examination is conducted twice a year by the union public service commission for recruitment into the Indian military academy, officers training academy, Indian naval academy and Indian air force academy. CDS Mock Test, CDS Test Series
Date of Notification: 8th August 2018
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 03rd September 2018
Date of Commencement of Exam: 18th November 2018 (Sunday)
Duration of Exam: 01 Day
NDA – The national defence academy (NDA) and the combined defence services (cds) exams are gateways to tri-services of the Indian armed forces. Though both the exams are conducted by the union public service commission. NDA Mock Test, NDA Test Series
Release of notification: 9th January 2019
Application form available: 9th January 2019
End date to submit the application: 4th February 2019
Admit card release: 1 or 2 weeks before the exam
Exam date: 21st April 2019
Declaration of result: May 2019
IBPS PO – This is one of white color job in India conducted by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS), every year and lakh of candidate give exam and success only thousands of students. IBPS PO Mock Test, IBPS PO Test Series
On-line registration (Modification, Online Payment) by candidates: 14th August 2018 - 4th September 2018
IBPS PO Preliminary Exam Date: 13th, 14th, 20th and 21st October 2018
IBPS PO Mains Exam Date: 18th November 2018
Declaration of IBPS PO Mains Exam Result: December 2018
Declaration and download of IBPS PO Interview Call Letter: January 2019
Date of IBPS PO Interview: January / February 2019
Allotment of Provisional Posting: April 2019
IBPS Clerk – This is one of the high demanded jobs in India for clerical post of different bank in India. IBPS Clerk MockTest, IBPS Clerk Test Series
Online Application Starts From: 18th September 2018
Last Date to Apply Online: 10th October 2018
Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: 26th November 2018 to 1st December 2018
Download of Admit Card for Online Examination – Preliminary: November 2018
Conduct of Online Examination - Preliminary: 08th, 09th, 15th 16th December 2018
Result of Online Exam – Preliminary: December 2018/ January 2019
Download of Call letter for Online Exam – Main: January 2019
Conduct of Online Examination – Main: 20th January 2019
Declaration of Final Result: 1st April 2019
SSC CGL – This exam conducted for filling post examiner, assistant CSS, Income Tax inspector post. SSC CGL Mock Test, SSC CGL Test Series
LIC AAO –This id entry level under government of India for the post of Administration AAO, Development AAO, Accounts AAO. LIC AAO Mock Test, LIC AAO Test Series
UPSC - Civil servants are bureaucrats who significantly influence decision making of the government. The power and status associated with this field is immense. UPSC Mock Test, UPSC Test Series
Indian Railway - he RRB NTPC has come up with various posts like Commercial Apprentice (CA), Assistant Station Master (ASM) etc. Profile will vary according to the post applied for. Indian Railway Mock Test, Indian Railways Test Series
IBPS SO – Specialist officers recruit in bank for various post such as IT officers takes care of banking software. HR officer responsible to handle human recourse department function. Marketing manager responsible to handling marketing and branding. Law Officer responsible to handle all Legal or Judicial matters of the bank. Agriculture Officer responsible for the promotion of loans in rural areas for agricultural purposes. Rajbhasha Adhikari responsible for translation related works. IBPS SO Mock Test, IBPS SO Test Series
RBI - RBI officer grade b is mainly responsible to check inflation and keep it under control through various policies which the RBI designs. RBI circulates the coins and currencies and RBI grade b officer is responsible for smooth circulation of these coins and currencies to various nationalized banks under the ambit of RBI. RBI Grade B Mock Test, RBI Grade B Test Series
- Learn topic wise concepts and formula perfectly
- Maintain an own notes, which is easy to understand and revision for last time of examination
- Always prefer NCERT books in place of bundle of book
- Divide your schedule according JEE main exam syllabus
- Give more time on weak topic, subjects
- Join JEE main mock test to improve your speed and efficiency
- Practice some previous year question without help of answer key to boost your confidence level
- The question papers of JEE entrance exam made in such way that it will confuse you, don’t confuse, read question properly, understand and give answer properly.
- Know how to score high in JEE exam
- Make proper schedule and start preparation about it
- Fix daily target and complete every task about it and then sleep
|JEE Main Test Series|
At last there is no shortcut for cracking and to score high in any recruitment and entrance exam. Its required proper strategy plan and confidence is first step of succeed.
There are some step must follow before preparation
- Make a Schedule according your flexibility
- Know Syllabus and Pattern Well
- Start from the start
- Make Books your best friends
- Revise until you become wise
- Sample papers are never ample
- Give JEE main mock test
- Take necessary breaks
- Be positive
JEE Main Test Series, JEE MAIN Syllabus, JEE Main Online Test Series, JEE Main Online Mock Test, JEE MAIN Notification, JEE Main Mock Test, JEE MAIN Exam Pattern,
Friday, October 12, 2018
The Phase I preliminary examination date announce for the recruitment of Social Security Officer (SSO)/Manager Gr. II/Suptd - 2018 will be held on 3rd November, 2018.
The link to download Admit Card/Call Letter for appearing in the Phase-I Preliminary Examination will be made available to the candidates tentatively from 16th October, 2018 onwards. Other important instructions on the conduct of examination will also be uploaded on ESIC website www.esic.nic.in in due course.
Accordingly, the candidates are advised to keep visiting ESIC website www.esic.nic.in for further updates/instructions in respect of above recruitment.