The important date for IBPS Clerk exam
|On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates||18.09.2018 to 10.10.2018|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)||18.09.2018 to 10.10.2018|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training November 2018Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||26.11.2018 to 01.12.2018|
|Download of call letters for online examination – Preliminary||November 2018|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||08.12.2018, 09.12.2018, 15.12.2018 & 16.12.2018|
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||December 2018/ January 2019|
|Download of Call letter for online exam||Main January 2019|
|Online Examination||Main 20.01.2019|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2019|
- Reach the Examination center on time: Time management play important role to score high and cracking IBPS clerk exam successfully. Always reach IBPS clerk exam center at the time or before the mentioned time in your IBPS clerk admit card. Right time or before time help you calm your mind and will be increase your efficiency during exam of IBPS clerk otherwise it’s reduce your concentration power during attempting question in exam period in examination hall.
- Read the Instruction carefully: Always read every information regarding IBPS clerk recruitment exam carefully before 2-3 days of examination and carry every necessary document regarding such as original ID proof, photo copy of ID proof, IBPS clerk admin card, passport size photograph etc.
- To analyze your strong section: First attempt strong section, than attempt medium section and then weak section during IBPS clerk exam because there are some time consuming questions which will affect your overall number of attempts.
- Time management: There are fix time for fix question during IBPS clerk exam. Divide your time for each section. Like if 60 minutes time three sections than time accordingly all section
- Speed as well as accuracy: As you know speed matter to score high and cracking exam successfully and also accuracy matter along it. So, try to solve question papers verbally instead help of copy and pen.
- Make sure while answering the questions: If you’re not sure about any questions answer, so ignore or not attempt, because its decrease you accuracy during IBPS clerk exam. Because every wrong answer decreases you score.
- See every question: Attempt first easy and simple question during exam in examination hall, read each instruction carefully before attempt.
- Use Shortcuts: Always prefers shortcut trick for solving question, never go with long process. Shortcuts will be necessary in quantitative aptitude or numerical ability where your mathematical skills will be experienced.
|IBPS Clerk Mock Test||IBPS Clerk Test Series||IBPS Clerk Online Mock Test||IBPS Clerk Online Test Series|